If you are hosting an open house event, you want to ensure that it is publicised as best as possible and that as many people know about the event. It would also be good to create some form of connection with people, giving yourself a rough idea on how many people are likely to come and giving yourself a platform to make a connection with a later date.
An ideal way of promoting your open house event is by creating a Facebook event. Social media is an ideal way to spread the word about your events and promotional activities. You can invite people along and more importantly, there is a good chance that other people will invite other people too, which should ensure that word gets around, boosting your numbers.
It turns out that there are even apps available which promise to provide you with everything you need to set up an open house event. The “OpenHomePro” app is available for both iOS and Android phone but there is no need to buy the app or download something else to your mobile device, this is something that you can do yourself with ease.
• Go to your business page
• Create an event – name it and put in all relevant details; address, time
• Add photos of the property
• Click on “Join”
• Click on the “Invite” tab – invite friends who are likely to share the event and people you know who are likely to come
This is a good way to set up an event and promote to people you are likely to reach in an easy manner but if you are looking to promote your post and reach out to a further audience, it is possible to promote your event.
• Click on the three dots tab and then click on “Promote event”
• Add more images to this page
• Place a description of the event into the Description box
• Fill in and double check information, focusing on location and areas
• Fill in the targets of your intended audience
• If you are aiming for a certain demographic, it is possible to select these and focus on particular people
• Select the budget
• Select the length of time for the campaign
• Run campaign
Setting up a promotion for your open house event isn’t just a great way to increase the number of people that are likely to attend at the event; it can help you to create a buyer’s list for future events. This is one of the most important things for any business as every marketing and sales guru will tell you, “The money is in the list”.
The good thing about Facebook is that they actively walk you the process of creating events and creating promotion for events. They are clearly interested in bringing in advertising revenue, and will make it as simple as possible for you to promote your event.
There is a good opportunity for return through using open house events on Facebook and it is definitely something that your business should be looking to benefit from.
Need help with your social media marketing?
Please contact us 0330 333 6699
Agent Media UK