As an estate agent, you probably already know that your audience is on Facebook. However, if you have used Facebook of late, you will know that it is becoming much harder to develop your audience in an organic manner. It is important that estate agents understand the benefits of a Facebook advertising campaign but of course, there is a need to find the ideal campaign for your business and your audience.
Facebook is important for estate agents because:
• Your audience is using Facebook
• It is possible to target a local audience on Facebook
• Facebook thrives on images and video content, which you should be able to offer
• Content is easily shared on Facebook and this will act as a personal recommendation
Therefore, the reasons an estate agent should use Facebook advertising campaigns are obvious, but you need to find the right idea. If this is an area that you are struggling with, we are here to help.
Connect with your audience on social media
At Agent Media, we are delighted to say we have helped many estate agents create content that promotes their business while allowing them to better connect with their audience. We have many ideas that will help you run successful advertising campaigns on Facebook and if any of the following ideas sound of interest to you, please get in touch with us:
• A weekly blog about house prices in your local area
• Content about expected rental yields that landlords can enjoy, and how these can be improved on
• Area guides for buyers/sellers/tenants/landlords
• Actionable information that makes life easier or more straightforward for sellers/buyers/tenants/investors
• Promoting services, you offer such as an instant online valuation tool
• The properties that you have for sale or let
• Competitions which encourage engagement, and which allows you to connect with your audience
• A showcase of your local area, perhaps focusing on landmarks or areas of historical importance
• Quality and reliable shops in your area
• Video testimonials from previous customers
This is just a selection of content ideas that your estate agency can use to promote what you do while reaching out to your audience. You will find that these ideas help to develop your business in diverse ways.
Make sure your agency develops a positive reputation
It is important for estate agents to be regarded as local experts who know the market and what is happening in the area. The right content will position you as a local expert. Modern estate agents want to be known as approachable and friendly while also being knowledgeable about the industry. It is sometimes difficult to balance both aims, but with the right content, it becomes a lot easier.
At Agent Media, we are content specialists and we are delighted to say we have helped many estate agents promote their firm on social media in an effective manner.
If you like the idea of utilising content to enhance your brand, build a local reputation, promote the property and engage your audience but lack the time or confidence to create your own content, get in touch with us as we are more than happy to help. At Agent Media, we not only generate great ideas for your Facebook advertising campaigns, but we can also bring these campaigns to life on your behalf.